If you are considering bordering your property, you want to take measures to guarantee you will hire the best fence company in Northern, VA. Anytime you hire a contractor, rather it is for electrical or construction, make sure you do your HOMEWORK.
- Drive around your neighborhood in Northern, VA area and first get a concept of exactly what kind of fence you want to install.If you see one that you fall in love with, stop and ask the owners which fence company installed the fence, if they were pleased with the outcome, and if they would hire them again? These questions should tell you about the fence company, how they interacted with the fence company and the fence company’s reputation for the work they performed.
- Ask friends, neighbors, coworkers or family who live in Northern, VA about whom they would recommend. Word of mouth says a lot about the reputation of a fence company but beware of people who push friends who are in the business and are just pushing your business to help their friends. When they recommend someone, do your homework and check on the quality of their work.
- Call some of the referrals and have a couple of these fence companies come to your home in Northern, VA. They should be able to answer your questions about materials, permits, heights, and prices. Have each of them give you a written estimate and what all is included such as materials, labor, and cleanup.
More Things to Consider
- Figure your budget you have set aside for this project
- Decide on what color fence would blend in with your landscaping and house.
- What kind of materials do you want? Do you want metal, wooden, aluminum, or vinyl fencing?
- What style fencing are you looking for? Do you want a privacy fence, a picket fence, a split-rail fence, or maybe a lattice fence?
- How high of a fence do you need or if you live where there is an HOA, what are the requirements?
- Are you looking for easy maintenance or a lower overall price?
Looking for a fence company can be somewhat stressful and exciting, all at the same time. By doing your homework, you should be able to find a fence company to meet the needs of your family and your budget.
Hal Co Fence is a company who has been in Northern, VA and the Washington Metropolitan area since 1981. We have an exceptional reputation for quality service and dependability. We have many years of experience in the design and installation of fencing and knowledge about the materials we use for our fence installations. We have a history of satisfied customers and invite you to give us a call and let us meet your fencing needs.