Vinyl fencing is a family-friendly product made of non-toxic materials and is fully recyclable. It’s produced from a plastic-based substance and is a resilient product for the fencing industry. Whereas wooden fences tend to rot with age and demands frequent staining or painting, a vinyl fence is essentially maintenance free, just spray with a garden hose or a good night’s rain will keep it clean.
Vinyl fences have become the #1 choice in the fencing industry, and we are finding more and more Burke, VA homeowners choosing this material for their fencing needs.
There are many advantages of a vinyl fence which is why vinyl fencing has become a favorite of many Burke, VA residents.
Performance and Weatherability
- Strong and flexible.
- Weather resistant.
- An excellent choice where extreme weather conditions exist such as high winds and rain.
- Preferred in seaside locations which see a significant amount of salt water.
- Suitable for fencing in animals such as horses because the animals can’t chew through the vinyl fence or hurt themselves if they run through the fence.
- Soap and water cleanup.
- It doesn’t lose its color.
- No need to stain, paint or treat in any way.
- No danger of rotting or termite attacks, warping, or blistering.
- Not treated with harmful or hazardous chemicals.
- No waste, completely recyclable.
Vinyl fences come in an abundance of different colors, styles and finishes. Ever want the look of wood grain, but not the upkeep. Vinyl fencing comes in a wood grain texture that looks like wood and even has knots but is virtually care free.
A vinyl fence is a good choice for fencing in a backyard, pool, tennis court, livestock or horses, to protect your privacy or just to enhance the appearance of your property. Whatever your reason for wanting to install a new fence, Hal Co Fence, servicing Northern Virginia and the Washington, D.C. area including Burke, VA is a name that means high quality and dependability. Our professional staff can help you in your selection of fencing materials, colors, and styles to fit your lifestyle and property setting.