Different Fencing for Homes in Loudoun County, VASaturday, June 1st, 2019
There are many different kinds of fencing for homes in Loudoun County, VA. Your selection will depend on what exactly you want your fence to provide for you and your family. Is it security, privacy, or curb appeal?
Some of the more popular fencing for Loudoun County, VA include the following—
- Wood fencing is still quite a favorite among Loudoun County, VA landowners. Depending on the style of fencing, wood offers privacy that other fencing cannot. The type of wood and design will impact the price you pay for wood fencing and its quality. Wood is not as easy to take care of as other selections. It requires frequent restaining or repainting.
- Vinyl fencing is becoming the most popular in Loudoun County, VA because this fencing requires little maintenance and is about five times stronger and four times more flexible than wood fencing. Although it is more pricey than said wood fencing, over the years of existence, it usually ends up costing less because of the time and cost of wood fencing maintenance.
- Chain link fencing does not offer much privacy unless you dress it up with polyethylene or aluminum slats. This process is slow and tedious and only provides about 75 percent of blockage. If you aren’t looking for privacy and just want a cheaper way to fence in your yard for young children or pets, chain link fencing is the way to go. You can also incorporate another fencing type with it such as in the front or side yards, so it has more curb appeal to those who drive or walk by your house in Loudoun County, VA. Adding shrubbery or flowers can also give chain link fencing more privacy if that is what you want.
- Aluminum fencing does not provide the greatest security, but it is an attractive fencing and typically maintenance free.
- Wrought iron fencing is particularly popular in the historic part of town in Loudoun County, VA. This type of fencing is both durable and extremely beautiful. To keep it looking its best, it will need to be sanded and repainted every two or three years. Wrought iron fencing can be a bit pricey.
Whatever type of fencing you are considering, check with Hal Co Fence first before making any decisions. They will come to your home and give you a free no-obligation estimate on materials and installation for your home in Loudoun County, VA.