Before making any final decisions on custom decks for homes in Haymarket, VA, be sure and check out all your options. There are many different custom decking styles from which to choose, such as—
- Platform Decks—Single-level homes in Haymarket, VA, with a level lot, often build platform custom decks that are low to the ground. Sometimes railings are not even necessary because of how low they may be to the ground. Because these custom decks are so low to the ground, you must protect the deck from the elements by using a protective sealer before installing to preserve the decking boards’ undersides.
- Raised Decks—If your Haymarket, VA home has above grade first floors, it will require a raised custom deck. Raised decks require railings for safety and stairs for easy access to the yard. The foundation’s exposed posts can be covered with lattice panel skirting that fits between the deck and the ground. You can also plant flowers or plantings.
- Two-Story Decks—A two-story custom deck provides access to the upper levels of your Haymarket, VA home. Some homeowners try to hide the structural posts to give your custom deck more visual attention, while others just leave them as they are.
- Multilevel Decks—These types of custom decks are perfect for sloped lots. A series of decks follow the contour of the land. Each space connects with a short set of stairs. Each level can be used for different functions, such as entertaining, sunbathing, or relaxing in the shade.
- Freestanding Decks—These custom decks are not attached to homes in Haymarket, VA. They are freestanding, usually in an area of your yard that you want to highlight, near a garden of flowers or a shady section of your yard.
Custom decks can be created specifically for families in Haymarket, VA. Everyone has their own dreams of what their custom deck should look like and the functions you want it to serve for family and guests.
Call the Hal Co Fence team near Haymarket, VA, and let them help you design your new custom deck. The team at Hal Co Fence knows the right questions to ask to give you all the options to choose from for your new custom deck.